The sixth issue of Minor Leagues is entirely given over to part one of ‘Where?’, a new book length memoir that explores life, death, history, landscape and nature in the South Shropshire hills. Combines comics, writing, drawing, photos and more.
Part one contains: stories about growing up in nature, being bullied, being chased by dogs; cooking with my Dad, messing around with my brother, exploring forests and learning about life and death; being an adult faced with an ill father; history and folklore of the Clee Hills.
Printed and assembled at home.
– Part one of a much longer book project
– prose, drawings, comics, photos
– 112 pages inc. covers and end papers
– Square-ish format (217 mm x 210 mm)
– Light blue card cover w/french flaps
– 100% recycled ivory end papers & off white inners
– B&W throughout